Our ecommerce platform, specially designed for ski resorts, drives the sale of mountain products such as season passes, lift tickets, rentals, and lessons for over 55 resorts in four countries.
With over 10 million mountain enthusiasts visiting an Aspenware Commerce store each year, our platform drives the sale of products and increases the bottom line.
Our intuitive software allows for the best experience possible as guests research, plan, and book their mountain adventures. Over 55 resorts in four countries use Aspenware Commerce to increase overall guest satisfaction and generate incremental revenue. From booking season passes and lift tickets to rentals and lessons, our platform offers a range of features that allows our resort customers to streamline ecommerce operations, personalize the guest experience, and put their marketing plan into action.
Increase conversion rates
With easy-to-use features and a streamlined booking flow, Aspenware Commerce increases conversion rates.
- Customizable questions guide guests toward the products that best meet their needs
- Attribute-based model replaces overwhelming product lists with accurate bookings
- Optimized and designed specifically for mobile bookings
- Detailed product information available for guests to make easy, informed decisions
Boost your bottom line
Aspenware Commerce is a one-stop shop for all mountain products - from season passes, lift tickets and rentals to mountain bike passes, event tickets, and more. We have incorporated all the necessary capabilities to bring any marketing plan to fruition.
- Sophisticated packaging, upsell, cross-sell & related products functionality encourages high average order value
- Dynamic pricing with a yield view calendar encourages guests to pre-commit and purchase in advance
- Payment plans and subscriptions allow guests to commit online early and pay over time
Offer superior guest and staff experience
Aspenware Commerce integrates seamlessly with your POS to streamline business operations and enhance your guest experience. Managing orders, inventory and customer profiles is a breeze.
- Frontline staff can manage orders and inventory in one place with automatic updates happening across all platforms
- One, centralized customer record ensures that guest profiles are seamlessly synced with the POS system in real-time
- Simple information collection process captures waivers, rental profiles, photos, child registration profiles, and other required details during the online booking flow, all of which is saved to the POS and readily available upon the guest's arrival
“At the end of the day, we streamline the entire booking experience and drive pre-commitment to increase revenue for resorts, resulting in an ecommerce journey that fosters repeat visits and customer loyalty.”