Our mobile-friendly online check-in for the ski industry enables guests to skip the lines and head right to the slopes.
Aspenware Arrival is a guest-facing application that allows visitors to input required fulfillment information for purchased products and activities. Arrival encourages smooth and hassle-free fun by making it easy for guests to check in, register, and engage in mountain activities.
Facilitate pre-arrival check in
Check-in for your ski day like you check in for your flight. Using a personal device, guests access Arrival on their own terms, giving them the ability to complete the required information prior to engaging in an activity.
- Capture important profile components including waivers, photos, child registration, and rental profiles
- Obtain QR codes to facilitate easy media pickup at a kiosk
Enable onsite self-registration
Our user-facing kiosk is designed to capture required information in your rental stores, pass offices and lesson locations. The streamlined user flow is designed for ease of use and accurate customer profiles. Resorts mitigate risk with the careful completion and collection of required documents.
- Child registration profile
- Rental profile
- Waiver signature capture
Check tickets or passes
No one likes to wait in a lift line only to have their pass denied once it is scanned at the lift. Pass Checker is a guest-facing application that invites guests to check if their media is valid at a resort on a particular day.
- Validation determined by RFID, pass media code or access code
- Customizable messaging is presented to the guest to support them in resolving any issues that are preventing them from using their ticket or pass