Increase your Net Promoter Scores by 20 points (or more).
Mar 27th, 2021
Over the 2020-21 ski season, many resorts & ski areas utilizing Aspenware products saw significant improvements in their Net Promoter Scores (NPS). These increases are primarily attributable to the proactive changes they implemented in response to the COVID-19 mandates and guidelines.
Many resorts have seen up to 20-point increases in their Net Promoter Scores.
Many of the impactful changes and guest experience enhancements will not go away with the vaccines. They are here to stay!
After polling our customers, Aspenware has determined the top 5 ways you can increase your NPS going into summer and next winter:
- Move all ticket sales online.
• Many Aspenware resorts were able to sell or redeem more than 95% of their ticket sales online this season. No guest should have to go to a ticket window to purchase or pick up a ticket.
• From simple purchases to the redemption of friends and family discounted tickets, Mountain Collective passes, Ikon Friends and Family, vouchers, and military and student tickets, each purchase option can be seamlessly completed online.
• Guests find the online purchase experience quick and easy, and resorts can redirect ticket sellers to more important roles.
• Resorts know exactly who is coming and can allocate inventory on the fly based on weather, terrain, and other factors.
- Implement contactless media pick-up.
• Guests can pick up tickets purchased through Aspenware Commerce at contactless Axess Pickup Boxes or Skidata Skiosks.
• At the kiosks, guests scan a QR code from their phone and their tickets print.
- Make reloading tickets easy.
• Aspenware Commerce offers the ski industry’s only purpose-built pass media reload capability, which has a proven ability to increase reload frequency.
• With a few simple clicks, guests’ media can be reloaded allowing them to go directly to the lift during their next visit.
- Schedule rental pickup times and spread out arrival times.
• Rental lines have always been a pain point for resorts. Implementing pre-booked rentals with inventoried collection times allows guests to select a time to collect their rentals, eliminating long lines.
• In prior years, resorts were often overwhelmed during the initial upload period, which resulted in long lines and frustrating delays for guests. Most guests do not ski from bell to bell. Allow them to choose their start time and spread out the crowds.
• Aspenware customers are now able to offer time-based tickets and parking arrival times to decrease congestion and spread out the number of people arriving at the resort.
- Allow guests to complete all waivers and other required info before they arrive.
• Guests should be able to get out of their car or step out of their room and head directly to their activity. Queueing up at ticket windows, pass office desks, and ski school registration desks is a relic of the past.
• Aspenware Arrival allows guests to check in for their activities, complete all waivers, ski school, and rental details, upload photos, and provide other required information in advance.
• The collection of rental information in the booking process or pre-arrival means resorts can pre-tech equipment and significantly decrease the time it takes to get the guest out on the slopes.
To join our satisfied customers and find out more about how Aspenware can help you increase your NPS scores, contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other News Items
Aspenware welcomes Trish Morrissey to the team.Published on Mar 22nd, 2021
Aspenware welcomes ski industry tech expert Trish Morrisey to the team. ... Read More
COVID-19 – a look back. Necessity is the Mother of Invention.Published on Mar 15th, 2021
See our top 6 impactful solutions we provide our customers this year. ... Read More
Big White Modernizes their Mountain with Aspenware CommercePublished on Mar 4th, 2021
The Big White online store has seen a Google Analytics Conversion Rate of 28.72%... Read More