Customer Service Specialist
Role: Customer Service Specialist
Reports to: VP, Service
Aspenware works with over two dozen top-tier ski resorts in North America and around the world to implement its cutting edge software, and is continuing to roll out new resorts each month. Aspenware also differentiates itself by having high touch relationships throughout each customer’s tenure, made possible by the service team’s ability to build strong customer relationships.
As Customer Service Specialist, you’ll be a key player in retaining customers, responsible for having great relationships with customers, supporting customers, and keeping professional services projects on track and on time. Other responsibilities include serving as a coordinator between customers and the product team to ensure successful handoffs of new features between product to service. This role will also be responsible for helping to craft and edit customer facing resources, such as solutions articles, product documentation, product videos and more.
Customer Relationship Management
- Work directly with ski resorts and their teams (guest service, rental, lessons, ticketing, etc.) during the maintenance and upgrade phases of their Aspenware customer journey.
- Inspire and brainstorm with our ski resort customers on ways to use Aspenware’s platforms more effectively for their growing, changing businesses. This includes finding creative new ways to sell and package products, attract new customers, use data in helpful ways, and improve overall resort and online guest experiences.
- As upgrades are ready for resorts, work to prepare resorts for upgrades through training, coordinating pushes, and troubleshooting issues.
- Work with Aspenware developers and the product team to make sure features for upcoming releases are on track, feature rich and properly installed within resort environments.
- Help improve the product roadmap by sharing your knowledge and suggestions about the product, and those of the customers you work with.
- Occasionally help support new customer implementations.
- Manage professional service projects and train customers to be self-sufficient in setting up their ecommerce as new features and product capabilities become available within the platform.
- Keep professional services projects on track using project management tools and skills. Communicate with customers to set realistic expectations throughout the process.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and work with customers to resolve support issues, such as answering questions about using the product, helping setup ski products for an upcoming season or sale, responding to defect reports, feature requests, and other suggestions/thoughts from customers.
- Work with developers, the product team and other team members when appropriate to help solve support cases with excellence.
- Create tools that help resorts find the answers they are looking for more quickly, such as training, documents, knowledge base articles and help documentation.
- Bring your perspective and learning’s back to the service team to help improve processes
Skills and Expertise
- Love working with people and solving problems
- Great communication skills, written and verbal
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years customer service and/or technology experience
- Excellent organization skills
- Positive perspective and care about our customers
- Experience with complex software
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Experience with ski or travel industry is very nice to have
- Experience with SQL is a very nice to have
- Experience with Point of Sale integrations is very nice to have
You’ll Love Working at Aspenware Because:
Aspenware is a small but established company focused on building cutting edge software products for the ski industry. We’ve been around for over 17 years, and work with some of the best resorts in the world and counting. The ski-industry is a fun and laid-back industry that we have found our home in. The resorts we work with love and trust in the innovation and thought leadership that Aspenware provides. We’re looking for someone to join our team of positive, smart, caring people who take ownership and aren’t afraid to innovate and grow. You’ll love working at Aspenware because we…
- Are a successful fast growing software company that celebrates innovation, people, and creativity
- Are passionate about keeping the ski industry thriving and serving our really great ski resort customers
- Provide catered lunch on Tuesdays and bagels weekly
- Offer competitive pay, benefits and 401K matching
- Get to be creative everyday
- Believe in autonomy and taking initiative
- Are small and flexible and allow people to grow quickly in their careers and abilities
Apply for this Job