Administrative Assistant (Part-Time)
Role: Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Director, Operations
Aspenware provides world-class technology solutions for dozens of ski resorts & other technology partners in North America and around the world. We design, develop, and implement cutting-edge commerce and resort technology solutions that enhance multiple phases of the guest lifecycle. As an administrative assistant on the operations team, you will provide internal support to the entire company.
- Perform administrative duties such as answering the phone, scheduling meetings, booking travel, maintaining calendars and contacts. Preparing documents using Microsoft Word, spreadsheet and/or presentation software.
- Supports Director of Operations and, to a smaller extent, the CEO, through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Greet visitors and notify staff of guest arrival
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including mail, packages, and faxes
- Order office supplies such as break room refreshments, incentive gifts, and operational supplies while tracking to a monthly budget.
- Manage and order weekly company lunch
- Assist with new employee onboarding and orientation
- Data entry for accounting functions
- Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Some experience in a general office or administrative environment to include phones, spreadsheet, and word processing functions, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The ideal candidate has worked this type of environment, enjoys taking on any task that comes their way, can work on multiple projects at once and has the people skills necessary to communicate with clients and employees professionally.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Willingness to take on new tasks as needed
- Ability to work onsite for all hours
- are a successful, fast-paced software company that celebrates innovation, leadership, and creativity
- are passionate about designing and developing solutions that help the ski industry to thrive
- cater lunch on Tuesdays, plus provide a breakroom full of snacks and drinks, and we often provide additional snacks such as bagels
- provide fun outings multiple times a year, such as Coors Field, TopGolf, or even a ski weekend!
- are located in downtown Denver, which is an ideal location (right off the Cherry Creek bike trail)
- offer competitive pay and benefits, including great insurance, flexible time off, and 401K matching
Apply for this Job