Full Stack Engineer
Location: Denver, CO or Remote
This person reports to: Team Lead
Who We Are:
Aspenware empowers mountain resorts and ski areas to deliver the ideal digital guest experience. Our guest-facing ecommerce and registration software is the most capable in the industry and is used by millions of skiers and processes hundreds of millions of dollars in sales annually. The resorts we work with love and trust in the innovation and thought leadership that Aspenware provides.
We are a talented and high-performing team and welcome the opportunity to learn from one another.
Aspenware makes hiring decisions based on how well candidates align with our Core Values. Aspenware employees are…
Dependable: We take ownership. We are accountable and adaptable. We have a can-do attitude and are willing to pivot.
Innovative: We are thought leaders who bring creativity and a desire for innovation to everything we do. We are continually improving ourselves and our surroundings.
Talented: We are smart and good at what we do. We are focused, confident, and we get stuff done using a combination of our abilities and resourcefulness.
Caring: We care about our co-workers and our clients. We are mindful of and inspired by the impact our work has on our communities.
What You Will Do:
- Development of new features, refactoring of existing features, and defect mitigation on the backend of our .NET stack
- Build clean, reusable components with VueJS
- Implement styles using CSS
- Engage and interact frequently with a cross functional team including Client Stakeholders, Project Managers, Designers, Business Analysts, Architects, and other Developers
- Translate business requirements into systems design and clean code
- Develop software solutions iteratively and incrementally
- Actively work with the Client Services team to help build strong relationships with our clients
Who You Are:
You have advanced coding skills and can convey product functionality and configuration requirements in writing. You are passionate about building a user experience that is innovative. You love sharing your knowledge and value being mentored by those who have developed experience in areas new to you. You love the front-end space and staying up to date with the latest developments. You love working with and learning from team members.
Ideally this person has:
- 5+ years of software development experience
- C# and ASP.NET Core experience
- Demonstrated experience with VueJS or similar frameworks
- Advanced knowledge of:
- Object-oriented programming
- Git source control in a team
- HTML, CSS and pre-processing platforms such as SASS
- Cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Git source control in a team
- Testing frameworks
- Ability to collaborate with peers on a project to meet project/product needs
- Experience with Nuxt
- API first design
- E-commerce and/or hospitality product background
- Understanding of building front-end code for .NET Web Applications (including the Razor templating engine)
- You love writing elegant UI display code (not just relying on frameworks like BootStrap)
- Test-driven development. Unit testing.
- Experience developing a one cart e-commerce product
What’s In It for You:
- 4 weeks of PTO to start and increases with seniority
- 8 paid holidays
- 6 days of sick time
- Paid parental leave for both primary and secondary parents
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k plan with a 5% match
- Annual all-company ski day
- National Park Pass for the entirety of your employment
- Flexible work environment – work from home or the office!
Salary: the salary range for this position is $120,000.00 – $150,000.00
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate salary range is listed above. The actual offer will be determined by various factors including experience, skills, and internal equity among our team.
Aspenware provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training
Apply for this Job
Fields marked with a (*) are required.